PUBLIC INTEGRITY BUREAU
The Public Integrity Bureau investigates corruption and fraud committed by elected officials and public servants at all levels of government. This includes, but is not limited to, bribery and malfeasance associated with elections, political campaigns, and the government contracting process. The bureau also investigates cases of fraud, waste, and abuse in government programs.
Public Corruption Complaint Form
All complaints are confidential and you may submit a complaint anonymously.
Recent Press Releases
- Former Public Administrator Employee to be Sentenced for Stealing Over $78,000 From Estates of Eight Decedents
- Chef Turned Restaurant Consultant Indicted for Allegedly Stealing More Than $14,000 From Owners of Bay Ridge Eatery
- Brooklyn Lawyer Indicted for Allegedly Stealing Over $650,000 From Retired Couple After Representing Them in Real Estate Deal
- Former Public Administrator Employee Indicted for Stealing Over $78,000 From Estates of Eight Decedents
- Former National Grid Employee Who Helped Facilitate Operation of Shadow Utility Company that Illegally Installed Gas Meters Sentenced to Up to Three Years in State Prison