PUBLIC INTEGRITY BUREAU
The Public Integrity Bureau investigates corruption and fraud committed by elected officials and public servants at all levels of government. This includes, but is not limited to, bribery and malfeasance associated with elections, political campaigns, and the government contracting process. The bureau also investigates cases of fraud, waste, and abuse in government programs.
Public Corruption Complaint Form
All complaints are confidential and you may submit a complaint anonymously.
Recent Press Releases
- Former Brooklyn Postal Worker Indicted for Stealing Over $160,000
- Brooklyn Residents Indicted for Making and Selling Fake OSHA and Buildings Department Safety Cards
- Disbarred Lawyer Sentenced to 1 to 3 Years in Prison for Embezzling Approximately $575,000 from Brooklyn Clients
- Veteran Court Employee Indicted for Stealing over $69,000
- Brooklyn Contractors Indicted for Allegedly Stealing $93,000 From Five Customers Who Hired Them to Perform Plumbing and Gas Work